Today was a weird but fun day in college football.
- Alabama showed that it was the best team in the Nation with a huge win over Arkansas.
- The Football Championship Series and lower conference teams show they can play with the big boys with Western Kentucky beating Kentucky, Utah State should have beat Wisconsin, and University of Louisiana Monroe taking Auburn to OT.
- Football sucks in Colorado. The university of Colorado got killed by Fresno State. They were down 55-7 at half. That is just embarrassing. Colorado State lost to future Mountain West Conference foe San Jose State.
- Its not good in Wyoming either who lost to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo at home. A team from sea level coming to play at 7,000+ feet.
- ...and my team the Idaho Vandals going into Death Valley and hanging with the LSU Tigers for a half before bring out gunned.
College football is fun and I can't wait until next week. You never know what will happen.