Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

Blog

Thoughts and Experiences from the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado

Dusting - It is a bad trip

Peter

Well this has becoming the new huffing and it is much more dangerous. KUSA in Denver had a story this evening on an aspiring teenager who decided to huff when he was taking a bath. He passed out and became paralyzed and he died.

One manufacturer, Memorex, will make it harder to dust by using a bitterent to make it unpleasant. You can read more on this story on Gizmodo.

This is a step, but education that this is going on a big step. I wasn't even aware that this was happening. It is dangerous and quite stupid.

Kids, don't do this. It could kill you or ruin your life.

Take a look at the story on the Today Show.